Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh how I heart pink and grey!


Photo credit: Amy Squires


Below: TopMax ruffle dress, Romeo & Juliet Couture Flapper Style dress.


Nothing quite gets my heart racing like a pretty pink and grey wedding. I'm not going to lie, if I could choose my wedding colours all over again, this is what I would do. I love how it so elegantly fuses the masculine and feminine, the industrial and the delicate. Grey may have been dubbed the new neutral, but it will forever be a favourite of mine, regardless of passing trends. It is charming yet practical(really, what bridesmaid wouldn't LOVE you for selecting one of these gorgeous dresses above that they definitely WILL wear again), and it pairs so perfectly with any shade of pink. I think the colours make for a gorgeous combo, and best of all they showcase your wedding without over-doing it (no orange, fuschia, purple and teal weddings for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment