Friday, August 28, 2009

Juicy Inspiration: An Ode to Summer

Color Me Happy: An Ode to Summer

Images from CUSTOM EVENT GROUP,Kristin Vining Photography,Lisa Lefkowitz,Lisa Lefkowitz,Oh How Charming!,Jose Villa Photography,Oh How Charming!,Oh How Charming!,Lisa Lefkowitz,Lisa Lefkowitz



I know the weather stays nice into September, but the end of August has always meant the end of summer for me, most likely due to residual "back to school" emotions.

The end of summer also means the end of the busiest part of my wedding season, which is a bit sad (the planning part, of course never ends!).

Anyways, in celebration of summer I've created this juicy inspiration board for you to enjoy. Perfect for a flirty wedding, an exciting engagement party, or even just an end-of-summer bbq, these colours are sure to make your mouth water! And if you remember an earlier blog where I poo-pooed "in your face" colourful weddings, I was only referring to weddings where the colour is not done right at all. There is definitely a "right" way to do colour, and I think the above board is a perfect example!

No comments:

Post a Comment