Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Etsy Tuesdays- Black and White Vintage affair






Tuesdays make me happy because I get to peruse hundreds of incredible hand crafted items on Etsy.com to share with you all! Although I could post 5 gazillion beautiful items for you to gobble up, I had to trim my list down to a manageable number. I chose to focus only on items that had an ivory/white/cream and black scheme, and without really trying ended up with a beautiful mix of items that alone could make a drool-worthy vintage wedding. Like an item but prefer other colours? The great thing about etsy is that most items are made to order, and thus customizeable! Oh how I love etsy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this ivory/white and black scheme. It's very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy.com! Such a great site...So many unique and beautiful things. I love anything with a vintage-inspired look :)

    ReplyDelete