Friday, July 3, 2009

Top 10: #6 Prepare for takeoff!


Top 10 things every bride should know...

6. Prepare for takeoff. It is likely that you will never experience another time in your life that the days and week and months will pass by so quickly. The last 6 months feel like 6 days, the hours on your wedding day seem like minutes, and the more you prepare for this time-travel the better you can fight it. In the months leading up to your wedding, complete your tasks and to-do lists early, and try and get as much done as you can before the couple weeks before your wedding. You don't want to have to make a choice between tying ribbon around your programs and getting your nails done or spending time with out of town family. If you get what you can out of the way, you can hopefully relax a bit and tend to yourself in the days leading up. And on the big day, stop for a few moments, breath, look around and take it all in. Repeat every 3o minutes. And enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. HOLY WHOA A PINK PLANE?!!! I love your advice to "repeat every 30 minutes" - nice. ;) Great post, lady! I see you've updated the design of your blog, it looks fab - great job!

    Cheers,
    Jaim ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, as soon as I saw that plane I knew I had to use the picture! I think it's Air New Zealand. Thanks again for your endless inspiration and encouragement and for actually being the one person who reads my blog! Haha, THANK YOU! I appreciate it more than you know ;)
    Ciao!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete