Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Show Your Kitty



Show Your Kitty. Get the goods. Or so sayeth the people over at Kitty Card. I stumbled upon the Kitty Card tonight, and I'd be lying if I said that their website didn't titillate me first, urging me to discover what product was so deserving of such luxury design treatment. The Kitty Card is to the fashionista/bride-to-be/pretty much any girly girl what the Entertainment Book is to my mom (minus the big book and annoying coupons part). Show your adorable pink and black Kitty Card at participating locations for exclusive discounts and deals (which, I'm not going to lie, I'd much rather do than present a ripped coupon). The card is $25, which offers you deals on wedding makeup, tanning, fashion, restaurants and more. The company is fairly new, so their directory has a bit of growing to do, but I'm sure as it becomes more wide stream that the savings will be endless. Also, there are loads of services geared to the bride-to-be: wedding make-up, personal training, wedding photography, clothing & accessories etc. It costs a lot to be a girl...so why not save a few bucks while looking fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment