Friday, November 20, 2009

Classic Bridal Shower on the Bella Bash Boutique





Here is the third and final party from my premiere collection. It's classic and simple, and was inspired by the elegance of traditional wedding stationery. I love cerulean blue and figured it would be a great palette to work with for those wanting to host a very non-themed, elegant bridal shower for a like minded bride to be. I'm all for uber girly, but not everyone else is! I actually think this set would be perfect for a high tea shower. Have the girls wear white gloves and a fancy chapeau, toss in some petit fours, mini scones and little sandwiches, and you're set to go!

The Classic Bride Party includes:


Invitation & Envelope
Thank You Card & Envelope
Cupcake Wraps (for Regular and mini cupcakes)
Cupcake Pick Toppers
Napkin Wraps
Candle Wraps
Favor Box
Favor Bag
Gift Tags/ Place Cards/ Labels
Gift Log
Patterned Paper


Check out my etsy shop The Bella Bash Boutique!


1 comment:

  1. OOh - I love this blue, too. So feminine and dramatic all at once. (I'm off to favourite it on etsy).

    ReplyDelete