Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Janice + Shad | Cloverdale Wedding







Janice and Shad, affectionately called "Shanice" have got to be one of my favourite couples this year. We became friends over many glasses of wine and planning their elegant and fun wedding felt like more play than work. A stunning outdoor ceremony at a private estate transported me, and I'm sure many of the guests, to a world reminiscent of The OC. The heartwarming reception was held at the quirky and unique Vault restaurant in Cloverdale and the night was nothing short of perfect. Incredible photography by the talented Sarah Reese of Bliss Photographic, and the stunning flowers by Kathy of All Tyme Florists. Thanks to my sidekick Jenn for helping me pull this day off without a hitch. And to Shanice, may your marriage be as incredible as your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment