Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pink Party for Breast Cancer Awareness: etsy Tuesday






Another week has come and gone, and here I am again with an etsy Tuesday post and nothing else to show for the last week! The "rush" of my wedding season has come to a close, and blogging daily is back at the top of my list! I can't make any promises, but at least I can try.

For those of you who've read my blog for a while may remember another feature I did on Paper and Cake. I absolutely LOVE this company, and I think it's ingenious that they sell their designs electronically and allow you to print your own party ware. It's not QUITE homemade, but at least you'll feel a bit more creative than if you had walked into a store and bought everything premade. And who doesn't like to feel a little bit Martha Stewart every once in a while?

This pink partyware is designed in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month which is right around the corner, but would be perfect for a bridesmaids luncheon, shower or tea party. Compliment your tablescape with gorgeous white candle holders (these ones look like they're from Ikea), some pastel blooms and pretty stands to hold your treats, and you're good to go!

For $8, you get ALL of this :

Invitation + Envelope
Notecard + Envelope
Door Sign “Welcome”
Pennant Banner “Pink Party”
Placemat
Napkin Rings (vase & candle wrappers)
Menu Card
Wine Glass Tags
Cupcake Wrappers
Cupcake Toppers
Party Food Labels (name tags / gift tags / place cards)
Handbag Style Favor Box
Bag Topper for Pink Lapel Ribbons
Full Sheet Patterned paper

Find the pink party printables from Paper and Cake here.

1 comment: