Friday, September 24, 2010

Bella Wedding | Jenn + Perry | Swan E Set Bay












Jenn ♥ Perry ... Highlights from Love Story Media on Vimeo.




I'd say most, if not all, of my business comes from word of mouth or wedding guests. This one in particular came from the sister of one of my past clients. You might remember Kristin's to-die-for New Years Eve wedding from this post. Kristin is a wedding planner herself, so I know that any event I do with her, or her family members for that matter, will be spectacular.

Kristin and big sister bride Jennifer did not disappoint! With the juiciest colour combo I've ever worked with, and a vendor roll call of some of the best in the biz, I was more than happy to take the ropes to make sure the day they planned went on without a hitch. I got to contribute my part by designing one of my favourite candy bars yet, full of creamsicle colours and delectable vintage labels.

The wedding was spectacularly beautiful (dare I say my favourite yet) and incredibly emotional. Jenn and her new hubby Perry are pretty much the poster children for love, and I know they have an entire lifetime of happy memories together!

Massive thanks to Mandy Jill for these dazzling photos, and to Erik of Love Story Media for the touching cinematic version of their wedding day. It's always an honour to work with such great talents!

Thanks to these FAB Vendors:
Wedding Design Studio
Swan E Set Bay Resort


1 comment:

  1. I found really nice wedding favors and bridal accessories at Favors Depot, and they're cheap.

    ReplyDelete